Sunday, November 16, 2008

An evening at the Flood Mansion in San Francisco









A few weeks ago I got invited by my good friends Curtis and Johan from Perfect Circle Photography (www.perfectcirclephotography.com), which supplied me with this beautiful pictures, to attend a wedding network event in the James Leary Flood Mansion.
WOW It was my first time to visit this location and I was very impressed. What a place to have a party. Marie Rios from Creative Occasions and Gwen Hellbush put on the event. Compliments to the ladies, a job well done. If you ever need an event planner for your wedding or another special occasion you should give Marie (www.creative-occasions.com) a call.
There were more than 200 wedding professionals in attendance.
It was great fun, I met a lot of people and made some good connections.
Thanks to Curtis and Johan for bringing me along.

No comments: